Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged…

So I got Tagged for the first time ever the other day by Taryl but have yet to post it! Mainly due to the fact that I am still coming up with the 7 Things. During that time I got tagged again and found this one to be a little easier to comply with. So thanks to Katy I am posting the 4th picture from the 4th album where I store pictures. Here it is:


Due to it being a more recent photo Tiffiney and I thought it wasn't fair. I don't rename photos but I reformat my memory cards, so the pictures aren't not always in the order of when they were originally taken unless I spend the time to organize them by date. That is something I may consider after today. Anyway here is the 4th picture by its chronological date:


So under the rules of being Tagged I believe I continue the process and tag others. TAG… Robyn and Matt, Cheez and Brianna, Jaime and Carson…YOU'RE IT!

*NOTE* Tammie made mention of how much things have changed, but if you take a close look at her husband in these pictures he hasn't changed a bit. By the way Jeff, my Mac & Cheese is still the creamiest…

2 comments:

Katy said...

Love it! What cool friends you have!

Melanie said...

That looks all too familiar!