Friday, December 12, 2008

The Locks I Loved



After a week or so I decided I really needed a change and no color was going to do it for me. Thursday I got home from work, looked in the mirror, and decided today was the day. Extremely nervous I made the appointment, went in, and had it chopped off! I was able to donate the locks I loved to Locks of Love!! I went home afterwards, washed and straightened my hair, and it was messed up. So the whole night I worried about my hair and how it needed to be fix immediately! Unfortunately I had to wait until morning, dragging my lovely Christopher out of bed for support, to go back and get it fix. It is fixed now and I love it!!


6 comments:

Tammie said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH I loOOOOOOOOOOVE it! You will never go back to long hair again. It is so fun! Oh my gosh I can not tell you how much I love it! You look so different!!
I love it! I can't say it enough!

Katy said...

Love it, Tiff. Looks very fresh and oh so posh! You look gorgeous...as usual! I'm so glad to hear you are having a girl! Yipee!

Price Blog said...

You look beautiful!!! I love the hair!

Jamie Younker said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!! (p.s. I chopped my hair off when I was pregnant with Addie and it was soooo much easier! I think you'll enjoy the shorter do!)

Unknown said...

So Hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

i can see the outline of your knickers i hope you enjoy analsex i would love to bumfuck you