Monday, June 1, 2009

She's Growing Little By Little…



So after graduating, quitting my job, and starting my new job, I think I can get back into the swing of things updating you with our lives. Right now the center of our attention is focused on little Lariah or, as our Sunday School class is calling her, La La Ri Ri. She is growing up now and she is letting us know by always wanting to be fed. Also, after some difficulty, she is learning to take the binky and comfort herself rather than always wanting to be held, in turn giving mom some free time to herself.

We recently went to Idaho Falls over Memorial Day Weekend and had a good cookout. Tiffiney's dad always spoils me knowing how little red meat I eat in our own home. We got to see Samantha's baby as well who was born shortly after Lariah. It will be fun having the two kids so close; Lariah and Araya will definitely be close cousins. It was a good time and we look forward to going back over the 4th of July weekend. Speaking of weekends, It is so nice to always have Saturdays and Sundays off, as well as having the nights off…

3 comments:

Heather G. said...

Yeah, I love the slideshow! You did a really great job; it almost looks like you have twins! hee hee! Congrats again, she is sooo adorable! If you're ever in Utah for anything please drop on by so I can meet Lariah! Congrats on the new job and finishing off school as well! My baby still won't take the binky. I figure he'll find his thumb one of these days!

Tammie said...

Oh my Gosh! She is getting so big!!! I love the picture of her standing on the bathroom counter! We need to come see her soon again!

Katy said...

Jeff and I agree that she is probably one of the cutest babies we have ever seen...hands down! Wow. What a true beauty. I hope you guys are getting some rest and are able to enjoy her. She is truly precious.