Sunday, June 15, 2008

Swiss Update #2

Enjoy some more pictures! We have been all over the place and still have one more week of museums, cathedrals and then it is off to Paris...



Here are some video clips of our travels. First are the Cow Fights that take place up in the Alps. They gather muscled pregnant cows and they compete for their space with the others. It is somewhat of a hit and miss when they get upset enough to run down their competition, but Tiffiney got some good shots of a few that fought for quite some time. It is just another excuse to gather friends and have a barbeque cause I never found out which team won! The second clip is Tiffiney riding on our favorite park toy. It is like a merry-go-round, but with pedals so it is like riding a bike in circles until you throw up...



5 comments:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

The videos aren't working yet, but hopefully they will be up soon...
-Chris

Tammie said...

AAAHHHHH!!! I am so jealous!
I love the ride! Tiff, You looked like such a kid! That is the reason I love you!
Have Fun in Paris!

Katy said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! What an incredible adventure. You guys make a great looking couple, by the way.

Justin said...

Chris, loving the hair and beard. I wish I didn't have to look "presentable", but I couldn't grow a beard anyways, so no biggie I guess. Looks like you guys are having fun.

RiBI said...

Jealousy.

That is all.