Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swiss Update #3…

A wise man once said that there must need be opposition in all things. A more simpler guy probably said everyone has ups and downs. During our last week of the schooling session of Switzerland I managed to misplace my camera on train and ended up losing about 3-4 days worth of pictures. The pictures are a sad loss, but more depressing is the loss of the camera. Ryan and Mckenzie know too well how much Digital SLRs costs and I just hope we find it before the trip comes to an end. Luckily I bought Tiffiney a point-and-shoot before we left so we had means of taking photos for Paris and Belgium.

We'll always have Paris and after looking through our collection of pictures we'll always have plenty shots of the Eiffel Tower proving we were there. It was a hectic two days getting as much in as we could but Tiffiney kept up with me until we got to a more relaxed area with my parents in Belgium. As mentioned before we saw the Eiffel Tower but we also went to the Louvre museum, Notre Dame cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, etc. In Belgium we visited the Atomium, the small town of Brugge, and the Grand Plaza in Brussels.

Anyway enough with the chatter, just enjoy the pictures…

-Chris



3 comments:

Justin said...

That blows about losing your camera. My camera got stolen half way through our honeymoon. Bmoney had a camera with her too, so we were able to get the last 1/2, but we lost all those other pictures. Hope you find it...

Tammie said...

UGH! That totally sucks!
I am so sorry, I guess you will have to go back someday!

Justin said...

Cancer tounge! I saw it in a pic, don't act like its not there, cause I know it is.