Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home…



That isn't an actual picture of my house, but after spending one month abroad running from landmark to monument, it is really good to be home. I have decided that one month is about perfect for vacation if the finances allow it; any longer and I probably couldn't walk anymore. I wouldn't mind living in another country for an extended period of time and casually seeing the sites, but rushing from here to there really takes a toll on my body. Anyway now you can all call me again and hang out, cause I know how bad you have missed us…

-Chris

*SHOUT OUT* to Jeff B regarding the time trials; I already have 5 under my belt and it only took me 20 minutes…

3 comments:

Tammie said...

It is good to have you home! We have already called and I hope we see you this weekend!
We missed you!

Katy said...

Welcome home, world travelers! I hope you have come back cultured, experienced, and full of fantastic memories!

mckenzie said...

glad you're back!