Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hyde Park Celebration…



I am playing catch up and one of the activities that we recently participated in was the infamous Hyde Park Celebration. I love this more than the Logan fireworks because everyone that I grew up with usually attends and there is free dancing included (check out The3Balls for the dance videos). We had a great time, but I realized how out of shape I was when trying to dance to a few songs in a row. My sister is getting married in a couple of weeks and I hope her shindig in Salt Lake will be as much as fun with all types of music, but what I really hope is that I will have the stamina to go all night…



***UPDATE: Tammie sent me a link to a video of Tiffiney and I dancing at the party and you can check it out HERE

1 comment:

Katy said...

So fun! I wish we had been there. I honestly got chills when I watched your dancing video! You guys are so freakin cute! I was sad to see the sunburn pic below...same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago at Bear Lake. I decided not to use sunscreen on my legs (thinking they were tan enough not to get burned, and not thinking about how with garments only my CALVES are tan) and burned the heck out of them. It was pretty painful, so I know how you feel! Look like you're having a great summer.