Friday, February 27, 2009

Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy…



The best thing that will come out of the economic crash is this. It is funny how people take things for granted. The other day Tiffiney and I were discussing what to do about our phone bill because we have a good deal and yet we continue to run out of minutes. Should we upgrade the plan or not? Anyway we talked about going back to a house phone and laughed at the thought of it.

Technology is so great and once you have enjoyed something better it is difficult to go back. For this reason I love playing video games and watching HD television on my LCD screen. I lost my Digital SLR camera in Switzerland and am now saving up for a new one, but am getting a better model. I can't stand using the internet at my parent's house because it won't load YouTube videos fast enough. What has happened to us? Take a break from the world and relax…

3 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

Good point!

Heather G. said...

Well, I need to get up with the techno for sure! I still don't have an HD TV, cable, and I just barely got a cell phone within the last year and the plan gives me way too many minutes! I'm thinking of going pay by monthly once my contract is up! HEE HEE

Jeff said...

So true. Katy and I watched it and were laughing because I was complaining about my flight "delays" this last week to Europe. We are all a bunch of babies. Thanks for the perspective. Got to go now, I'm going to go milk our newly purchased cow.