Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Shower, Baby Bed, Baby Countdown…


We recently went to Idaho Falls for a baby shower before the storm. Tiffiney originally didn't want to have one, but since her sister is also pregnant they agreed to have one together. We came away with a lot of cute clothing and a few essentials for the coming newborn. It was nice to get away but wasn't long enough.

After having already bought the crib and bedding we were eager to get home to organize everything the best we could. I say the 'the best we could' because obviously it is difficult to make an appropriate nursery when you live with me. I like to store everything and since I hold onto everything I buy, I tend to run out of space quickly; which is why Lariah will sleep next to the Guitar Hero, iMac, and TV boxes (seen below). Anyway we finally got the mattress and made the bed so we can patiently await our little one;

6 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

How cute is that crib/bedding! I'm so excited for you both! Let me know when you have your baby... I have some cute accessories for her. :)

Unknown said...

I love the bedding and crib! Are you seriously going to make your wife have boxes in the nursery??? She must be one sweet lady to let you get away with that. :)

Heather G. said...

I'm sure you can find another room to stuff all your stuff!!! hee hee! The crib looks great!!

Jamie Younker said...

LOVE the bedding/crib! Tiff- you look ADORABLE! And Chris- It's time to rent a storage shed :) babies take up sooooooooooo much space! (and then they turn into toddlers and somehow end up owning more STUFF than you ever thought possible!)

I'm so excited for you guys!

R + M said...

My adorable new niece deserves her own space. Chris, it is time to minimize! I would say keep only what you really need, but the reason you still have it all is because you think you "really need" it all.

Love, love, love the crib and bedding!

Unknown said...

p.s. I tagged you.