Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged: Photophiles…

Once again I have been tagged to share a photo from my many files. This time taking from the 6th folder and posting the 6th photo. I usually have a place for photos on my desktop, but since most of you don't care about my mission as much, I will post the 6th photo from the Pictures menu.


This was taken when Tiffiney's sister was visiting us and she wanted to update her Myspace page with more photos. So they got the camera turned on in Photo Booth and began their photoshoot. They had a lot of fun with changing the modes and filters and came out with a lot of good shots. If you look closely I was present, but obviously not as important to the final picture.
TAG, Cheez, Ashley, Julie, and Heather, YOU'RE IT…

*NOTE*
Here is the official 6th photo from the 6th file taken from my photos folder. I didn't take the photo, but I thought it was still kinda cool. My mission president sent it to us when it snowed in Madrid.


2 comments:

Justin said...

T-minus 7 weeks until you become parents! Crazy. My cousin tagged me for the same thing a few weeks ago...guess I better do it.

Heather G. said...

I love the pic of Madrid! I would love to make it back there one day!