Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mormon Temples…

It has recently been announced that the HBO series Big Love will be showing what happens in a temple ceremony as well as displaying the ordinances and clothing. The episode is scheduled to be shown this Sunday. The Church has made their official statement HERE and I ask that you read it thoroughly before taking any action.

Being bombarded with a lot of crap on YouTube I was unware of the great things you could find there as well. Apparently The Church has an account and recently updated it with the following video. Rather than follow the negative rumors that will air during the HBO broadcast I felt it would be better to focus on the positive…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed watching that and it made me miss when we lived in Logan just minutes away from the temple. Thanks for posting this. It made me really, really excited to get back to the temple soon and not quite so worried about the Big Love show.

Chino Blanco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.