Friday, January 15, 2010

A Little Lady – Growing Up Under A Lens…



The other day Tiffiney and I were transferring photos to the computer from the camera and decided to take a stroll down memory lane. We were looking at Lariah as she has been growing up and we realized how much she has changed. Although her personality has stayed intact and her prominent features remain, she is changing and growing up to be a such a little lady. I love coming home everyday to see her smiling face and it always is disappointing when I hear she is down for a nap.

Something I wish I had more of, is candid photos of me when I was a child. I have a few shots here and there but most of them are from vacations and school portraits. I told Tiffiney to take as many pictures of Lariah as possible and get her on video as well because, while at work, I miss out on a lot. Plus something I have never had is video of me as a child. I am sure Lariah will love seeing her as a baby someday. Right now we have a lot of photos, but it is more likely to increase when I get my new camera. I am really excited for taxes this year. Getting out of debt and buying fun toys is going to feel oh so nice…



Above is a little video of Lariah and one of her toys she got for Christmas. She loves getting pushed around in it but it wears me out. I need to dance again, because that is the only self motivating means of exercise I'll get right now.

3 comments:

Heather G. said...

She IS big! She's beautiful! Glad to know we'll be getting more of your life again!

Jamie Younker said...

She's growing up so fast! Livy has that toy too, kid toys are the best!

p.s. YES you should dance again. The world of dance needs you.
p.s.s. I double dog dare you to come to Zumba with Mandy and I

Melanie said...

It is so fun to see you as a dad. Marty is always wheeling our kids around leaving them begging for more. You are a lot alike. I am excited for you to be reaching financial goals. Financial stress isn't worth any luxury.

They grow so fast. I am with you on the recording thing. Do as much of it as you can.