Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Wedding Weekend…



This last weekend we went down to Salt Lake for "The Wedding of the Century". My sister Robyn went to the Bountiful temple to be sealed for all time an eternity to Matt Storms. We had a good time and it was nice to see everyone again. Their reception was held downtown Salt Lake at the Gallivan Center with dancing, punch, cake, and all you can eat ice cream with 15-20 different toppings. I was glad to participate and step out of the ordinary "Mormon" wedding with a meet and greet line and experience what we normally see in the movies, except not quite as glamorous.

Since we were staying the night at Jeff and Tammies we invited them over to enjoy the dance. Many of you know how Carter likes to shake his grove thing, and he ended up out dancing us all. Sadly he had to go to bed and was forced off the stage. In memory of the yummy ice cream Tiffiney and I took a quiz online about which flavor we are. I was pretty disappointed with my outcome, but I think Tiffiney's pretty much hit it right on. The only good thing I can think about being vanilla is that I mix well with all the other flavors…






*NOTE* Kim, Jennifer and the rest of the family were missed and we hope that all is still going good with the new baby…

1 comment:

Justin said...

That is fantastic that Robyn got hitched! I hadn't heard. Tell her congrats for me. Great pics, by the way. I'm still a fan of the shaggy "I spent the summer in Europe" artist hair.