Friday, October 31, 2008

3 In 1 Party: Birthday/Farewell/Halloween…



Last Saturday we had a farewell party to Tiffiney's sister who had been living with us since July. For those that weren't aware she came for vacation and ended up getting stranded due to certain complications. She attended school, got a job at Subway, and even made some new friends during her stay. On October 25th we celebrated her 18th birthday at my sister's house with food, games, and a movie. Tiffiney did a great job organizing the small event and prepared the activities for the night, while I made the food. The majority of the people who were invited showed up and we all had a great time, even when the girls got scared during the hit movie Poltergeist.

*NOTE* By the way Tiffiney and I dressed up as The Dread Pirate Roberts and Buttercup from The Princess Bride…

1 comment:

Jamie Younker said...

Love your costumes! Looks like a totally rockin party. ah man... at the mention of subway suddenly baby wants (no ...baby NEEDS) subway. Guess I know where I'm going for lunch. Thanks. You owe me five bucks. LoL. joke.