Thursday, October 9, 2008

May 5, 2009…



For all those that already know, assumed, or for those who have yet to find out, our first little baby is on its way! We posted the hint early on, but have yet to officially announce it until now. We are way excited to be adding to our family, and even more excited to know that he/she is healthy. Our favorite part was watching him move as we had the ultrasound. Maybe she will be able to dance like her old man. Also we got a special hello as he looked at us straight on…



*NOTE* Ignore the creepy looking photos! I wanted to have fun with the pictures but they turned out more disturbing than I had envisioned.
Oh and I am sorry to dissapoint, but Katy you guessed wrong…

5 comments:

Price Blog said...

I'm going to make my prediction right now... GIRL!!! And she'll be adorable!!!

Katy said...

If you're talking to me...and if you're talking about what I guessed the previous picture to be, I thought you should know that Tammie admitted to thinking the same thing! Nonetheless, I am delighted that I was wrong...congrats! I can't wait to see a little person of yours running around. You will be marvelous parents!

Katy said...

Did you really make up that quote? Love it.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! So happy for you guys.

Jamie Younker said...

So happy for you guys! And turns out we ARE due around the same time. I'm due April 24th. YAY! P.S. you guys are going to be great parents. and P.S.S. yes the early ultrasound pictures really are disturbing. :)