Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Joining the Bandwagon…



Well I have a Myspace and a Facebook account, but seeing as Tiffiney and I don't share them and everyone else are starting blogs, we figured we would join in the fun! I was going to wait until I had something to talk about such as a baby or news that I am graduating, but neither seem to be coming any time soon. All of my friends seem to be leaving beautiful Cache Valley and my wife has family and friends in other parts of the country so we figured it was a good time to start regardless of the lack of exciting news.

I shouldn't pretend that our life is boring, because it isn't, but we work a lot and I am going to school. Tiffiney is hoping to start this fall as well. She is excited and wants to have a degree. The main reason we work so much is that we are spending mucho dinero to get me through school and part of that is a trip we will be taking in June to Switzerland. The nice thing is that it is a great double-up trip for our anniversary which we hope to celebrate in Paris. We figure we need to get our fantasies taken care of so we can begin the process of making other dreams come true(i.e. starting a family)

Since not much will be happening here, we will try to keep you entertained with news and videos of other internet garbage. However look forward to beautiful pictures of my wife and I and videos of our trips…

6 comments:

mckenzie said...

hooray glad you're around

Jeff said...

Yeah! We have missed you guys! Now we can see what your up to. I love the pictures of you as kids. So fun. Keep in touch!

Jeff said...

That last comment was actually by me, Katy, just so ya know. :)

Justin said...

Hola! Welcome to the bigtime. I think I was in your class the year that picture was taken...second grade?

Tammie said...

yeah! I am so glad! Now I can see you whenever I want!!! Love you!Tams

Melanie said...

So good to hear from you. I will make sure to check up often. Don't worry too much about the big milestones ahead. It's good to enjoy the traveling there too.