Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Friend Fiesta…

Last Saturday we had a little get-together with my friends down in Salt Lake and we went out to lunch at Biaggi's, a restaraunt suggested by my sister. The food was good, but spending time with friends made the experience. Afterwards we went to Hogle Zoo and checked out the depressed animals. I tried my best to take shots that improved their sad situations.



Finally we ended up at the Wassom's for the After Party playing Rock Band and eating popcorn. It was great to see everyone in person and spend some quality time. I mentioned before how my family often gets together but I also have been lucky to have good friends growing up who know how to have a good time without the negative influences of the world. It is something I appreciate more than they know and something I miss while everyone moves on with their personal families. Thanks for the good times…

-Chris


3 comments:

Katy said...

Nice Stage! I liked that picture of you and Tiff at the restaurant. You're too hard on yourself. Thanks for organizing everything, though. It really is so fun to get together and feel like a teenager again. :) You are one of the funniest people on the planet, so it's always a great time.

Justin said...

Dang. I missed out on a sweet party. Sucks being so far away sometimes. Then again, I only made it to a couple of parties when I was in Utah. Wish I could do that one over... It is nice to keep track of you guys through the blogosphere though.

Melanie said...

It is great that you all can be together! I was introduced to rock band the other day and just about went into labor doing an awesome job on the drums!