Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Finally Arrived…


So I woke up today feeling groggy and with a sore back due to our hike yesterday to the wind caves, and as I walked out to the living room I noticed that my Wii had a beautiful blue glow surrounding the disc slot. This is nothing new as I get messages from friends and notices from Nintendo all the time, but since Jeff was on vacation and his wife would kill him for taking the Wii with them I figured it would be a stupid message regarding another Mii contest on the Check Mii Out Channel. I would have ignored it, but every time that light pulls me toward it and I must view the message.

I was so glad I did, because it was the Nintendo Channel that I have been waiting for for quite some time. Japan saw its release awhile back and it is nice to be able to get it here in the states. It brings the DS download station to your home so I can play demos of games and also view movie clips of upcoming releases for the Wii. Yeah watching videos of other people playing games gives me the same joy as playing them myself; that's why my wife calls me a nerd. Anyway I am so excited for this thing and glad Nintendo made that light so tantalizing.

-Chris

By the way the light is so important to a Wii gamer that Jeff named his new Nintendo blog Wii Blue Light so check it out…

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That Wii thing is addicting. Be careful which light you choose to follow more! huh? My 6 year old neighbor is obsessed with those games. He comes over and talks non stop about it. You always make me laugh! By the way, your wife has total rights to call you a nerd.

Tammie said...

I can't decide who married the bigger nerd. Tif or Me!
Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey Chris, Your blog was so fun to read! Email me so I can add you to mine. :)
Adelyn
ladybugchic@hotmail.com